Occupation: : 369Date of Birth : 1994-09-29Join Date : 2010-11-12Age : 22
Subject: Caustic cleaning head Fri 18 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm
Caustic cleaning head
May never use a sharp or jagged (Birdak) to clean the head at all caustic. But use a damp sponge and water. With the exception of headers and made homogeneous Of iron or copper alloy or of what could not be cleaned and sponge can be waived and try to Albirdak to use some of the rub in the oxidation on the body surface of the head and of course the caustic will lose Part of the body. Usually these headers in favor of cheap and used for professionals. There is a special sponge to clean the top and place of caustic Special to him at the base and wet sponge with water according to the following condition: If your hand is not filed Freaking, including water and seemed to dry if we add water. But do not make the sponge in the sink Water because the damage to the head of caustic where the excess water will cool the sudden Caustic to the head resulting in damage to the head after a short period as a result of expansion and contraction of others As expected in case of lack of water, the sponge is that damaged the top of caustic and difficult to Fitsch Clean it. If you can not get a piece of sponge can be used instead of cotton cloth The same conditions as moistening.
Feedback Notice the head on the left dirty and clean the Right
How do you know that the caustic is ready to work?
Why does not recommend using sanding paper (Birdak) in the caustic cleaning? Why must be always in the caustic Base?
When caustic Itsch head?
Answer By Day I remember other causes bleaching of copper wire 1 - Non-fusion welding wire 2 - Caustic left unplugged for a long time effort Without the use of electric 4 - The use of caustic for illegal acts such as Tampered with burning wood or plastic ... etc. 3 - Excessive use of the maximum temperature of the caustic
1 - head cleaning by caustic Assets
2 - Cleaning Copper and equipped to work
3 - whitening copper wire
Tools and equipment used:
With caustic base + wet sponge +30 cm of copper wire used in solid yellow Loose electrical wiring is not insulation +
The needs of security and safety: Not to inhale fumes Rising from the caustic Do not throw caustic on the table Never again though Rag and not drip water Dry The direction of the knife cut out of the body Welded wire fixed and doomed It is not a free movement
- Clean Workbench - Place the caustic in its base and then link Voltage electrical - Put on top of a little caustic Filks When evaporation begins Add the welding wire and make sure That bright white
- Use the wet sponge Water to clean the head and prepared smelting Tin on top of caustic
Inventory length of 10 cm from the wire Copper using Almnctr (knife), where to make a knife Almnctr leaning on the wire Angle of 20 degrees even cut Plastic is in place to make it Angle of 5 degrees and only withdraw The knife to the length of the wire
- Mark is always the direction of movement The knife away from your body
- Use Pliers and cutter in Stripping the wire if I was afraid of Knife
- Dip the end of the wire in the copper Filks then Filks Asr (the Wire) using caustic
- Place the caustic at the tip of the wire until Starts Filks evaporation and then Add welding wire between the caustic And copper wire directly and then drag Wire welding with the survival of caustic
- Let the tin melts on the wire Are proportioned and then drag the caustic
- Place the wire on the workbench Pliers and blink on and complete the Whitening full wire (10 cm) so that Make caustic flowing touching Of the wire and melted tin and move Slowly enough for the spread of tin The parts of the wire
- Do not try to return Balkkawi Back and lower tin Add New with the continuation of contact with Caustic of the wire When the color of copper wire White without any protrusions, if I thought you just threw on the table Wire from the other metal